Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

DIY Microdermabration

I'm currently spending a bit of time in New Zealand visiting family and connecting with my kiwi roots! So after 5months in this wonderful country I'll be head back to the UK in 2weeks and I'm pretty sure my skin is going to take a bit of a battering with the change in climate, so I've just given it a bit of TLC in the form of diy microdermabration


I haven't taken any pictures because I woke up got my cuppa then went straight to it! Please forgive me but I didn't feel very photogenic this morning!
It’s easy and will leave you feeling wonderfully fresh faced and ready to face the world!
Coming in and out of the cold into central heated houses can be really bad for your skin and we all know we need to keep out faces moisturised, and always wear a foundation with SPF but sometimes that’s just not enough, sometimes you have to show your skin that extra TLC ;) I do this through some DIY microdermabrasion! Its easy to make up, cheap and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and really fresh.
3 parts baking soda
1 part water
THAT’S IT!
Mix it into a paste and rub it gently into your skin in a circular motion then rinse with warm water. Your skin will love you for it! Your skin will want to give you a great big hug :)
Have a great day!
Lots of love, 
HSD x

No comments:

Post a Comment